Stickers On Your Vehicle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We don't have any but I keep seeing those really cute family stickers. It's got the dad, the mom and as many kids you've got even grandma and grandpa. You can choose from a sports character or your pets too. I want them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Family+Sticker.jpg

gear_decal_240.jpg

images

Almost forgot to ask, what kind of stickers do you have?

Yep, I've seen these everywhere down here!

I've also seen Disney themed ones, and flip-flops (bigger ones for the parents, and little ones for the kids).
smile.gif

My family would have a total of 10 stickers including the animals.... I've seen some skull ones lately and thought those were cool

We have a boy and girl one of these on our van... from the university that both kids went to.

STAND-SHKM2-2C.jpg

I thought they had fallen out of style. (thankfully the one of the little kid peeing on the Ford emblem)

The last one I actually saw was My kid beat up your Honor Roll Student kind of rude!

The ones here are all distasteful. They're all about guns and prejudice with an occasional dusting of parental pride.

My Taurus has a pentacle on the gas door and an abstract mermaid on the rear window and my Tahoe has a pentacle on the gas door and an Eye of Ra (Horus) on the rear window.

I saw a car the other day with a huge yellow smiley face and "I hate you" under it that I thought was hilarious.

I also want to get "Bite Me, City Girl" on my Tahoe (I live in a farming community- although it's trying real hard to shed that description)but you have to pay for each size increment and the base size the seller has is too tiny to read, so of course it would have to be enlarged and that would make it around 20 bucks. Uhhhh, no.
tocktock.gif

We have a lot of veteran stickers that say things like, "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this IN ENGLISH thank a vet."

We also have toooons of that little kid (looks like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes) peeing on somebody (usually a football player?).

We also have pitbull ones and all of these stupid Rebel flag ones.

Oh... and tons of the girls around here have ones that say, "You just got passed BY A GIRL".

Most of the ones i've seen are distasteful. I'd like to get some pieces of artwork made into decals for my car.

We seem to have forgotten decals but we have tiny t-shirts stuck on the back window saying Little Princess On Board or Little Dude On Board or Mums/Dads Taxi. Yuk Yuk Yuk. I don't know why they put them on because the ones that have them on are the worst drivers, but they expect everybody to respect the fact that they are carrying a child in the car.

I wanna know where to get those stickers of the members of your family... with the cat and dog and mom/dad/kids...in Canada? I some them on a van once, exactly like that.

I don't have any one my car. Im single with no kids and and pets, so it would just be me looking like a lonelyloser. lol!

Eeeek I may be alone on this one but I HATE stickers on cars. I don't like having anything that can identify me and my car to other people. I guess i just like to keep it incognito. Some stickers are just tacky too, like the Calvin peeing on whatever. Eww!

I don't have a stick family on my car windows. BTW, do a Google search for "stick family decals" and you'll find several places that sell them and will ship to Canada. The decals on my car are Live United (I'm a United Way volunteer), SKYWARN Storm Spotter (I'm a trained SKYWARN storm spotter), I Love Soy - 8th Continent (8th is my fav soy milk) and a United States flag. And once upon a time I swore I'd never have bumper stickers or decals on my car!

I hate 'bumper stickers'. Never been a fan of them. I have a lot of friends that have frangipani stickers, they were really popular for awhile where you would decorate the corners of your back window with them.

Here's an example

495390616_b1d5cd1c02.jpg

and I found this when trying to find an example - love it!

No+frangipanis+on+cars.jpg

Back