Favorite Brand of Handbags/Purses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just love, love, love my Kathy Van Zeeland handbags and yes... I'd prefer them over most Gucci, Coach and other higher end brands anyday! They have a great quality, are affordable, have many color selections, and of course I just think they look super cute ;] <3. They're not the only brands I like, but definitely up there on my list.

I'm absolutely drooling over the Ring Bling Day Dreamer Totes by Juicy Couture:

10.02.02SpringNo.5JuicyCoutureRingBlingDayDreamerTote.jpg

and the Scottie Day Dreamer Totes by JC also:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112474

What's your favorite designer/brand and which purse are you wanting to buy next?

I actually don't consider Coach high end. I love them, but they considered more entry level designer and not premier designer like Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.

I love Coach, Hayden-Harnett, and Linea Pelle. I own bags from all three. I would love to get a classic Chanel Jumbo Flap, and I would like to get a Louis Vuitton Speedy. From Dior I would love a Gaucho, from Givenchy a Nightingale, and maybe a Prada Cervo Hobo.

my cheaper ends is Baby phat, and jessica simpson bags plus i have actually have bought just random bags that had no name

my high end faves...LV and love love love Chanel!!

That I can afford: Aldo, Bebe, Guess, Jessica Simpson, Coach

Like and can hopefully someday afford: Chanel, Dior, LV, Prada

Kipling, Lancaster, and there's one bag from Lancel i dream of having, although it's really too expensive.

I'm not such a fan of Chanel, i wanted that famous little bag with a chain handle until i saw the price, i think it's 5 digit. Ouch !!

belive it or not yakpak makes really cute purses, it depends on the style you're into. if you want designer I would go for chanel, but there are cute affordable ones like Hype or even Liz Claibourne has some cute bags.

Haha, Minka, like you I have been saving up for the Scottie Bling tote. My favorite brands are Juicy Couture, Dooney and Bourke and Coach.

That black JC bag is really cute! I'm not really a bag freak. I have a few purses with no names bought at various department stores. $211.72 CDN, OUCH!

lower end...vera bradley

designer...coach, louis vuitton(my favorite), balenciaga, kate spade, rebecca minkoff, hermes (birkins / kells only), gucci, valentino, and i do like juicy couture daydreamers but feel they are way to young looking for someone in her late 20s so i wont buy one, prada....basically any and all designer bags.

I love my T’Angella handbag.This bag just make it so easy to bring my book. The fact that the book case is attached means that I have enough space in the other compartments for my wallets,etc. and I don't need to carry the book in my hand or in a separate book case. I don't ike to carry things in my hands.
I always have a book with me so this handbag is a must-have.

I only have one measly LV purse. I have several Coach purses which I love. Here where I live we have a Coach outlet so it makes it a little more affordable.

I have many handbags, and most of them have no brand or not famous brand, some of them are prara, christian louboutin, lv and so on.

I like Chanel Purse because of its simplicity and style though it is quite pricey.

I love Alexander Wang! I currently (only) have the Eniko Gunny Sac, but I really want a Rocco bag too. Don't see myself buying it anytime soon though, I'm currently somewhat broke.

Wildcraft and Peperone are my favourite brands for handbags. Recently I have purchased two handbags of these brands one of Wildcraft and another one of Peperone brand. I have got the best results at affordable price and free home delivery.

I have a weakness for Balenciaga. I'm planning my next purchase very soon...I need some giant RGHW in my life. I also like Rebecca Minkoff and Alexander Wang.

Back