What concealer works best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love Chanel's concealer, but i dnt wanna spend over 30 bucks for a concealer ever again..unless its truly the real deal. does anyone know of one that stays on pretty well throughout the day??

I think Estee Lauder (Double Wear) might be worth trying... I've been using it for 6 months and I can tell you it stays on quite well, but I'm a teenager, so my skin is probably completely different from yours...

lol I might be the same age as you then! haha..im 19. yea, ive heard stuff about estee lauders concealers, how much did yours cost?

Originally Posted by PrettyFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't use Chanel, but if it works for your skin tone and covers without showing any buildup, you should invest in that concealer. I use Cle de Peau, and that cost about $95. My skin improved and I buy one about once a year now. With older skin that is more dry, I've heard a lot that Estee Lauder concealer (in a small tube) works really well. Where do you get the Cle de Peau from? is it really worth the money? cuz id try it if its really tht good.

Originally Posted by Prissyla /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol I might be the same age as you then! haha..im 19. yea, ive heard stuff about estee lauders concealers, how much did yours cost? Lol! Cool
biggrin.gif
What I was trying to say is that I have a typical teenage skin - a very oily one (unfortunately) and I have no idea how will this concealer work on a different kind of skin...I bought it in my country for 96zł = about 30 dollars in Sephora (having a 20% discount). I used to have a Maybelline concealer and it was a disaster, so I decided to try a better one. I'm glad I decided on that one
smile.gif

ohhhh haha i see...well my skin used to be extremely oily when i was 15 and its calmed down since then..it still gets oily as the day goes on, but no where near as shiny as it used to get...so maybe the estee lauder would be a good idea..ill hav to try something new..thanks!

ohhh u mean sephoras own brand of concealer? hmmm...expensive like 50$? lol ..I know that this isnt always the case, but i find that when it comes to foundation and concealer, expensive is always better

MUFE HD Concealer & Bobbi Brown creamy concealer are the best ones I've tried so far. The MUFE HD one is great for under your eyes, it looks so smooth and natural, and it's great for other things you need to conceal as well, it just blends right in with your skin and doesn't even look like your wearing concealer! The Bobbi Brown one is HORRIBLE, imo, for dark circles. It creases horribly, and looks so thick and cakey and nasty. But it's really good for concealing pimples and other discolorations and whatever you need to conceal as well.

It is completely dependent on your skin type... whether you have dry, oily or combination skin. I personally prefer MAC studio finish or Benefit's Boi-ing.

The maquicomplet concealer by Lancome (color: Dore) works pretty good but it doesn't really last if you're sweating outside

Latest posts

Back