Chamomile Tea Bag Beauty Secret (A Must Try!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, if you drink Chamomile tea, then this is great, but you don't have to drink it to do this. Get two Chamomile tea bags, and let them seep for a couple minutes, then ring them out and put them on your eyes (with your eyes closed, of course) and then sit there and listen to relaxing music or the latest Lady Gaga Album. You'll feel rejuvanted and fresh!

A very common secret. Many of us have tried this. I personally like Jasmine green tea better. THe caffeine increases circulation.

cool tip though! im sure some girls never heard of it, so don't apologize girlie...Chamomile Tea is a good tea to have at home because it's good for bedtime and remedying red eyes...

Thanks Lexi! I had not heard of this, and will be relaxing with my eyes closed & bagged next time I drink chamomile tea!
smile.gif

Don't feel sorry ! It's a good tip ! You can try it also for other parts of your face, chamomile's really good for irritated skins.

I have heard about using tea bags for your eyes but I have never tried them and I should.. does anyone know if green tea bags work well?

Back