My makeup storage sloutions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... That is a nice setup!... Very organized... I have a set of those plastic drawers that I use for storing my camcorder tapes...

thanks! :) that's cool about the tapes! :) i use pretty much everything to store my makeup: tool boxes, shoes boxes, plastic drawers, drawers separators...

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah... That is a nice setup!... Very organized... I have a set of those plastic drawers that I use for storing my camcorder tapes... i for some reason read that as storing my "taupes" and i was about to say if you have a drawer like that just for taupe eyeshadow you must have a lot of eyeshadow
i like your organization, it looks nice and organized and clean

Originally Posted by makeupbyjelena /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks! :) that's cool about the tapes! :) i use pretty much everything to store my makeup: tool boxes, shoes boxes, plastic drawers, drawers separators... Same here! I love the wooden drawer. It looks like it would be a hassle to pull out though.

I love the pink round one at the top. reminds me of my scrap booking tote-that I don’t use for scrapping anymore since I haven’t had a chance to do it in too long! But I use it for baby stuff by the changing table now! Thanks for the awesome ideas

i have a lot of Hip eye shadows.. So I organized them but EVERYTiME I wanted to find a specific color I had to go through all of the eye shadows since I organized them in rows well I recently bought labels at Wal*Mart and now I don't spend ten minutes looking for a specific color.. I'll try to post a picture later.. if I figure out how..lol

-cupdchocolate

Yours looks kinda like mines! I have a bunch of drawers that I got from IKEA and some plastic storage drawers too.

Nice setup
smile.gif

Back