MAC Wonder Woman Collection for Spring 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
  Quote:
GIRL POWER: MAC Cosmetics said Wednesday that the company is partnering with DC Comics’ Wonder Woman to create a limited edition color cosmetics collection featuring the illustrated superhero. Set for a spring 2011 launch at all MAC locations worldwide, the lineup is expected to include lipsticks, eye shadows, blush and nail polish ranging in price from $13 to $49.50. (No word on whether metal-deflecting bracelets are part of the collection.)

The MakeupTalk Blog now has this info   Source

Will they also sell a replica of her headband ?
laughing.gif

But what about the colors ? Gold, red, blue ? It seems limited for me, although i could buy a red lipstick.

I'm wondering about the color selection as well...but now I have Wonder Woman's theme song in my head (wonder womaaaaaaaan, wonder womaaaaaaan!)

I joined today just to say how excited I am for this collection! I have always loved Wonder Woman so hopefully this won't disappoint.

oooh exciting! I do love a bit of female superhero-ness.

I think the colour palette could be very limited though but if theres a gold shimmer and a red lipstick I will probably buy it! Hopefully it wont dissapoint.

I collect wonder woman stuff....great. Well at least I have enough time to start saving.

Back