Natural skin care tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tip 1: Give Yourself a Dry Brush Exfoliation

A dry brush exfoliation can be done in the morning before you shower. It eliminates dead skin cells and allows the skin to detox (skin is the largest organ of elimination). Dry brush exfoliation also improves lymph and blood circulation and decreases puffiness. An added benefit is that the gentle pressure is calming to the nervous system. To give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, you'll need a soft, natural bristle brush.

Tip 2: Rev Up Your Digestion

In alternative medicine, good skin is a reflection of a good digestive system. People with skin disorders such as acne, rosacea, and psoriasis often suffer from constipation, imbalanced "good" vs. "bad" bacteria, leaky gut, and other digestive conditions.

If you have any good suggestion, share with us!

I have never really had a skin care routine but realized that I need to start one but I am not sure what products to use. I don't have a lot of money to spend on products and would rather not have to order them online. I want to be able to wear little to no foundation,powder, concealer so any tips on how to make my skin look good enough so I don't have to?

Thanks!

how good is your skin now? how good are your eating habits? Do you drink lots of water?

This is interesting. I dont have a great digestive system because of my crappy diet. I wonder if this is what makes my allergies worse. I get some eczema on my face from time to time.

Eating lots of fruits and vegetables makes your skin and hair look great. Things like dairy, meat, and overly processed foods make your body all-around worse. Kimberly Snyder's blog has some awesome tips. She's 36 but looks no older than maybe 25, and her skin and hair are absolutely glowing. Just google her and it's the first hit.

Once a week wash your face with finely ground oatmeal (which you can grind yourself in a coffee-maker) -- it exfoliates, makes the skin smooth and light.

You can also use the pulp of different fruits like watermelon, cucumber, papaya, tomato puree, apple, rind of orange etc. Aloe Vera is also good for skin, it will nourishes the skin, work as skin brightener, moisturizer, heals sun burn, cleanser, organic scrub and many more. It enlarges and tighten the pores.

Powder of gramme is also beneficial for skin care. Just add the honey and lemon juice in it and rub it on the skin. Milk is also used for skin care.

Egg, dry fruits and other vegetables are also there which will care your skin naturally. Everything is benefiacial if used proprerly.
tocktock.gif

Natrual skin care tip is just drink 2 glass of water in early morning before your breakfast

Back