FOTD August 5, 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
smile.gif

Face

MAC Select Cover Up concealer NW35 -fingers

MAC Studio Fix Powder NC43 - MIKYAJY powder brush ( awesome!)

Eyes

MAC paintpot in Girlfriend

MAC eyeshadows in Star Violet (lid),purple pigment sample from MAC,Carbon (outer corner), Smashbox eyeshadow in Champagne for highlighter, Bourjouis precise liner on lid,TIGI black liner in inner rims, Covergirl Lash Blast

(Mac 217, 275 and pencil brush)

Spike crayon liner for eyebrows using MAC 266 brush

Cheeks

MAC Pinch O Peach applied subtly ( MAC 129 brush)

Lips

MAC lippy in Faux and Whirl lipliner

check out these Dubai brand called MIKYAJY

My sis got me the powder brush, loving it!Its way better than MAC 168 brush which I was using previously

Welcome to MIKYAJY.com

This eye look is similar to looks I have done before so I thought I would focus on the lips for this look. I wore this look to my aunts causal outdoor wedding. This is my first time wearing MAC Girl About Town and boy...do I love it! It is an Amplified finish, goes on like a dream and wears for hours! Comments and CC apprecated!! List of products used are on my blog: Weighing Down on Beauty: Lip of the Day! MAC Girl About Town..Neautral look with a bright lippie

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

Thanks for looking ladies!!

Bronze-that look is stunning! I really love the whole thing!

iCosmeticRN- yours is beautiful too! I like that your eyes still have somthing noticeable; even with the bright lips, but that they don't compete.

Here goes mine! Do you guys like my new auburn highlights?

Face

Almay Anti Aging Foundation in Light/Med

Avon Radiant Lifting Concealer in Light Nuetral

Almay TLC Powder in Light

Mark Blush in Afterglow

Eyes

Physicians Formula Vitual Eyes E/s in Down to earth

A brown shade from my Milani Runway eyes palette in Glamourous Gems

Mark e/s in Biscotti

Avon Glimmerstick in Waterproof black

VS Beauty Rush Mascara in Java Bean

Lips

Mary kay creme Lipstick in Apricot Glaze

Maybelline Expert eyeliner in Chestnut Brown

Mark Carribean shine lipgloss in Soak in the sun

S5031591.jpg

You have amazing green eyes Perlanga! And the makeup looks great, neutral colour choices that are still very noticeable : )

The lips are absolutely great icosmetics... and bronze_chiqz, your eyes are killer!

Originally Posted by icosmeticRN /img/forum/go_quote.gif This eye look is similar to looks I have done before so I thought I would focus on the lips for this look. I wore this look to my aunts causal outdoor wedding. This is my first time wearing MAC Girl About Town and boy...do I love it! It is an Amplified finish, goes on like a dream and wears for hours! Comments and CC apprecated!! List of products used are on my blog:
Thanks for looking ladies!!

wow, pink looks so sweet on you

bronzechiq - wow you look stunning and you got gorgeous eyes, the purple looks great on you too and the lips too.

icosmetic - you look really nice, the lip shade is fantastic.

perlanga - hmmm you looking like a doll.

You ladies rock!!!

Latest posts

Back