Have you used Wet 'n Wild concealer stick - the $1.99 one?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, it's $1.99 and yes, it's Wet 'n Wild. But I wanna know if its okay. I'd only use it at the bottom of my cheeks area where it's red and I forget to put makeup there. That area doesn't really show cakeyness very much and isn't seen quite as much. Does that make sense? It's dirt cheap - and I'd rather use my expensive Laura Mercier stuff under my eyes and by my cheekbones, where it matters the most.

Have you used it before? I've looked at reviews but I just wanted to see what you guys think. Thanks : )

Originally Posted by laceysmiles84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have it, and I do like it! I used it under my eyes. Great price too.
Sweet. Any other people here tried this?

I've not had much experience with WnW products. I've only ever bought the nail polishes. $1.99 would definitely be a selling feature for me when I need to buy another one. Thanks.

Never tried it, but I use the ELF one and it's about the same price and it's amazing!

@Divadoll, No problem!

Originally Posted by steffs /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never tried it, but I use the ELF one and it's about the same price and it's amazing! I think they'd probably be somewhat alike then. Yeah, the next time I go to walgreens I think I'm going to buy this.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for one and if the w n w one works I might give it a go. For that price I'm not going to be loosing much.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for one and if the w n w one works I might give it a go. For that price I'm not going to be loosing much.
smile.gif
Exactly. I live two miles away from one so I think tommorow I'll buy it and comment on it.

Oh, that's a great price to give it a whirl. I've been using the MAC mineral makeup foundation, but I run through it so quickly, I'd like to have an alternative to use to stretch it out a bit.

Back