Dvds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have thousands of dvd in my home and i somehow wish to put them in a box and throw it in river lol seriously it is so hard to manage these piles of dvds.

How do you manage keeping these?please help me

We have a rotating rack that stores 100's of dvds in their boxes... And store the rest on shelves... The one I record of the cable we store in cd/dvd ablums and special boxes with removable sleves...

^ Very organised!

Mine sit in the corner of my room in a big stack, not the most practical but it does look kinda tidy!

Lol.. Well my wife is the organized one... My cds and dvds at work are stored in paper sleves in plastic bins.. Stacked in a cabnet..

hmmm... cd's are stored in books with the inside sleeves. I get everything thru download and load to my ipod so I don't have anymore cd's. I rent my dvd's now because I don't tend to watch things more than once. I keep them in cd books too...those ones I did buy.

All my music bought on internet is burned in double and stored in those cd books with sleeves.

For the DVDs and music, i've thought and searched long and wide for a tall, thin book shelf, but in the end, i chose two big sturdy plastic boxes, at a DIY store. The boxes themselves are stored in my room, in the closet. It's not the most practical but at least it's one bit of mess organized.

If you're short on space, one of my original ideas was to get rid of the plastic boxes of my cds and put them in the recycling bin, and keep the cds in plastic sleeves i would organize by artist with A to Z dividers, all stored in a rectangular box.

I got rid of all the plastic boxes the dvds come in and put them all in paper sleves. Then i bought dvd boxes at walmart. Each one holds about 500 dvds. I have a-m in one and n-z in the other.    Disney, Twilight and harry potter are the only movies are the only ones I keep in origional packaging!

LOL Its in the corner of my room in a box...i'm totally unorganised
frown.gif

Back