Cory Cosmetics - problem

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any one of you recently been in contact with Cory ??

I have heard a really good opinions about this company and I made a small order with Cory. It was at the end of June. Even if the website said that the turnover time is around two weeks, two days after my order I got information that it was shipped to me.

I was very excited but I waited and waited and nothing came. Usually first class doeas not take longer than two weeks, on most times it is even faster.

After a month I wrote to Cory with a question about my order, but got now answer. I sent another e-mail but still no answer. I got really unhappy about the situation and I informed her that I am going to start the paypal dispute - and still no answer.

So as I promised I opened paypal dispute and the paypal contacted Cory, but still no info.

Has anyone ever has such problems with Cory ??

Maybe something happened and she forgot to notify on her website. A lot of these companies are in someones home so they dont have the luxury of having a CS agent. This is why buying from these companies are a risk.

Hopefully, because they did not respond, you'll get a full refund. Unfortunately, like any online store without a physical store, is a risk every time you order.

I have never had any probs with her so far. Hope yours will be resolved soon.

Still nothing, no response either to me or to the paypal resolution problem. This is strange as I have never heard anything bad about Cory.

This is a first time in my life when I was forced to open a paypal dispute. To tell the truth I spent only around $25, but would prefere to get my samples instead of refund.

I hope it will be resolved soon.

Cory is one of my favoriets online store. she have a great products and great costumer service .

I'm sure that something happened.. I'm sure she will contact you soon..

She did not respond even to paypal message. She is still not responding my e-mails.

The case is still unresolved.

I have heard that she has great products. That is why I would prefer to get my order instead of the cash refound, but this is only possible when you have contact with the company.

hmmm...I wonder if anyone else is having issues with her as well right now-I'm almost starting to wonder if something happened TO her. I sincerely hope not, of course, but that seems so strange that she still hasn't responded to you nor to PayPal.

Nothing happened to her. She ignored my e-mails, she ignored the paypal dispute but when I escalated the dispute to the claim, she responded to paypal saying that she sent the item and delivered them with tracking information. Funny thing is that my order was supposed to be send via First Class and I think there is not tracking to the Fist Class, but if it is maybe I will know what happened to my order.

However I find this radiculous that she did not care to write me an e-mail saying that if the item is lost or not delivered I need to bear that risk and she will not refund or resend the order. She could contact me even after the paypal dispute was open and we could discuss that.

For me this is a very bad CS.

I'm sorry about that. The only company which I had a big problem was Archetype.

From Cory, I had a wrong order and she send me for free, the good items. I hope you will have a answer too.

I really like their blushes, bronzers and satin eyeshadows.

Having a home business doesn't excuse bad Customer Service. A business exists due to customers. Without them it's nothing. Therefore, all orders, small or large are important. If you can't respond to emails, don't run the business, go do something else. Your business is really busy? Hire someone. Don't have enough money to hire someone? Well, find an solution that will keep customers happy. There are a lot of online stores now, people will just go elsewhere. If they're happy with your service you'll have a loyal customer.

Most people are reasonable & just want to know what's happened to their order. There's a delay? Fine, things happen, but let your customer know each step of the way. These days it's much easier for someone who has had a bad experience to pass them on to hundreds of strangers online. That will make people think twice about ordering from you and may affect your business.

It's sad that a company chooses to operate this way, when an email that takes 2 minutes to type could save a lot of frustration on both ends.

Nope, I got a refund from paypal. Dispute was closed for my benefit.

She never responded a single e-mail from me and I just wanted to try her products.

Latest posts

Back