Cool tutorials on homemade jewelry

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like gemstones, and i wanted to find a tutorial on how to wire wrap them when they are of an odd shape and with no holes in them. Turns out i didn't but instead i found the next best thing : the youtube channel of CamilleSharon. I'm not kidding, there are tutorials for that thread technique for pendants or earrings i learned is called string art, popsicle bag, and tree of life pendant ! Yay ! I love these trees, they make such pretty pendants, but to make one myself seemed so complicated.

She also has a tutorial for beaded butterflies, and (that part made me giggle) she indicates some ideas on how to use that pretty butterfly. I've made a couple animals with smalls beads when i was younger, and when you're done and all proud of yourself, you always wonder : right, now what ?
laughing.gif

One last detail i like is you actually see many close ups, so you really understand the explanations. When it comes to crafting i'm a visual learner, so i appreciate that too.

Tree of life

Beaded butterfly

String art

Popsicle bag

Back