Vampire Facelift?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check out this video - 'Vampire Facelift' Could Erase Scars, Wrinkles - Video - WTAE Pittsburgh

Vampire Face lift Could Erase Scars, Wrinkles - Selphyl promises to erase scars and wrinkles.

Quote:
The SELPHYL® System is a novel, simple, reproducible, hypoallergenic, and cost effective treatment. SELPHYL® is used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons to harness the patient’s own biology and platelets to naturally fill skin depressions, acne scars, wrinkles and folds, rather than using synthetic, plastic, or animal-derived materials. The natural procedure is performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in their office in less than 20 minutes and typically yields 4 cc of product – enough for facial contouring. Source - SELPHYL

I'm in if Edward performs the surgery
biggrin.gif

My sister told me about a procedure that she had called lifestyle lift that worked very well for her. Its a non invasive treatment that only takes a few hours. She was also well enough to be able to return to work quickly after using some vacation time.

Back