She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
while i was searching flickr

i saw that women

oh my god

i have never seen a beutiful women like her

look at her

what do you think?

image fixed

she kind of resembles Aishwarya Rai
smile.gif

She has a pretty eye color, but the shape of her eyes and lips are too big. Shes okay to me...

She is pretty, but there is a cartoony factor to ger overly huge eyes and lips. I think Ashwariya Rai bears some kind of resemblance, plus she's kinda also known as the world's most beautiful woman.

Not my type - plus I like to judge a beautiful woman or man when they are not wearing make up

Sorry but Im gonna havta disagree with you. The only thing I like is her long hair. Now Claudia Lynx, shes pretty.

I think that most people think that the whole over exaggerated features thing is beautiful... eg, big lips, big eyes, tiny nose. Disproportionate. I don't think exaggerated features are always attractive, like in this instance, i think she looks unnatural.

Her lipliner looks really dry o-O.

I wouldn't call her the most beautiful woman i've seen, but she's not ugly either.

I think the lighting was a poor choice. It gives her a sickly effect.

I agree. There's something odd going on about her eyebrows also.

Her hair in general and her eye color are beautiful however
wink.gif

Wondering how much photoshopping was done... Either way... I hate her for looking better than I do! Lol.

I can see what you mean but personally I find her strangely unsettling but I can't put my finger on it.

Back