Couldn't Find The Thread....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I couldn't find the thread about getting the free panties but I got mine today! I say today...I guess I should say yesterday...It's like so late and I had such a bad day. My car died then my computer died. I put it in the shop and they gave me a loaner so I can still be with you guys! Oh yeah they do look small! I didn't have a chance to try them on yet but I can't wait to!

Originally Posted by Lori_TG Hey everyone! I couldn't find the thread about getting the free panties but I got mine today! I say today...I guess I should say yesterday...It's like so late and I had such a bad day. My car died then my computer died. I put it in the shop and they gave me a loaner so I can still be with you guys! Oh yeah they do look small! I didn't have a chance to try them on yet but I can't wait to! I got mine yesterday also. They do look small, but maybe b/c they are so stretchy. I havent washed them so I havent tried them yet either.

I got mine in last week and I thought they were too small to accomodate my badunkadunk. I was wrong. They stretch quite a bit and are very comfy.

Not fair.. so USA'ers get free panties and the rest of us get nada! LOL! Does badunkadunk mean your bootie Lisa?

LMAO! Did you just call me ma'am? How cute is that!!

Sorry for getting all excited! We just dont use that here
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO! Did you just call me ma'am? How cute is that!!
Sorry for getting all excited! We just dont use that here
smile.gif

LOL! We don't REALLY use it here either, but Lisa is leading a singlehanded revival to get that word put into Webster's Dictionary...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I got mine in last week and I thought they were too small to accomodate my badunkadunk. I was wrong. They stretch quite a bit and are very comfy. LOL! You always make me laugh with your posts Lisa! Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got mine last week too...looked at them and though HELL NO! But, to my surprise they did fit and were quite comfy!! Almost like nothing there
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO! Did you just call me ma'am? How cute is that!!Sorry for getting all excited! We just dont use that here
smile.gif

Hehe! I always say, "Yes, ma'am," and "Yes, sir." It's the polite way I was brought up.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LOL! We don't REALLY use it here either, but Lisa is leading a singlehanded revival to get that word put into Webster's Dictionary...
claps.gif
LMAO! Leila, you are hilarious!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by XxCalixX LOL! You always make me laugh with your posts Lisa! Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you, my dear!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Okay ..where was I with this free panty offer? I want some! LOL Here...https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=11436

Getcha sum!
wink.gif

I was pretty impressed with my free pair -- the last time I bought cheapo underwear (I *think* it was Hanes) the size small were too big for my non-existant badunkadunk (lol) and the bikini style had almost as high of a waist as the briefs, but these fit very nicely! These bikinis had a nice low waist so I don't have to worry about them showing above the back of my pants when I sit down
wink.gif

I still like my Vanity Fair brand the best though, been wearing them for years and I'm attached to them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hehe! I always say, "Yes, ma'am," and "Yes, sir." It's the polite way I was brought up.

LMAO! Leila, you are hilarious!
icon_lol.gif

Thank you, my dear!
icon_biggrin.gif

Here...

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=11436

Getcha sum!
wink.gif

I was forbidden by my mom to ever speak to a man or woman and not say ma'am or sir. I still say it, but I am trying so hard to stop. People get so offended, it is unreal! They give me a cold stare, and say, do I look OLD to you?!!!!! I say it to people younger than me, doesnt bother me when people call me ma'am. The first time someone called me lady I cracked up though, I am still a kid (kind of). I went to my boyfriend's Christmas party last year, and I made a woman sooo mad. I said yes ma'am, and she glared and started getting really huffy. I accidentally did it again to the same woman later in the evening. I apologized, but I never spoke to her again. I was almost in tears. I live on the Florida/Georgia border, we are all really Southern, I thought it was polite, I guess not
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LOL! We don't REALLY use it here either, but Lisa is leading a singlehanded revival to get that word put into Webster's Dictionary...
claps.gif
LOL! I'd love that.. I think ma'am is so cute

Thank you, Ma'am! Ma'am is a way of life here in the South. My neice's BF called me ma'am yesterday. It's good manners & shows a godd upbringing!

How's that for Southern speak?

I can do it heavy but it might get weird.

yazzy
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back