how do you avoid acne in summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey girls!

Are you an acne sufferer? I am not a big one but yeah i get attacked by acne when its humid and i have to work really hard somewhere out
frown.gif

of course i can not sit always in home . how do you avoid acne when the weather is against your nature?

Yay, I'm excited to share what has helped me so much. I started using In Love with bodycare products about 9 months ago. They have this great cleanser (especially for summertime) that you spray on your face then you wipe it clean with a paper towel or cloth. I use the one with spearmint in it, it is soooooo refreshing and you can carry it in your bag EVERYWHERE!! I spray it on right after a workout, if i'm out on the river, when I'm at work etc. and it keeps sweat from sitting on your skin causing breakouts and it balances my skintone and complexion. Something else the same company has is called a perfecting mist and it is like a toner and you just mist it on your skin throughout the day. If you put it in the fridge it feels really good! Anyway, sorry for such a long reply. Good luck!
smile.gif

I always try to pull my hair up..I also don't wear makeup if I don't have to. If I do, I wear bare minimum and focus on my eye makeup. I also make sure to wash my face twice a day. I know that doesn't work, and actually backfires for some people. It varies from person to person.

Summer acne can be reduced by applying lemon juice on affected parts. Taking of lots of water will also help you in reducing acne.

I absolutely try not to wear a lot of makeup. I also keep my face dry by washing my face often because i have oily skin. I also use witch hazel on my face every chance I get. 

you have to try many types of face wash before you'll find one that fits you! 

I've tried SO many types until one day i finally saw improvement. It's a really slow process but you gotta press on!

Back