Who's ready for.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband. lol

He will text me from work to remind me that "football is coming".

umm.. liverpool FC?
kopfkratz.gif

Ehh. I read magazines when it is on, lol. I already deal with tennis year-round. Jim is a Steelers fanatic so I buy him stuff for gifts. I like NASCAR only, I have too much stuff, most of it I had to put away.

Thank goodness we have 4 TV's. I don't have to be in the same room if its on. My DH has his 'Man Cave' in the basement when we don't have to venture at all if we don't want. I don't do the spectator sport thing...I'll watch hockey if we have good tickets and he doesn't have anyone else to go with.

Originally Posted by tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif some football!?!?!?!?!?! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go bears!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go bears!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!! Heck yeah!!!!!! Now that we got Peppers, it's gonna be an awesome year........I can just feel it
rockwoot.gif

Steelers 2 backup quarterbacks are looking amazingly good... So good maybe Ben can set the bench all year!!

pittsburgh_city_of_champions.jpg

Not really. I am a petrol head. If push comes to shove it is NY Giants or Oakland Raiders and Manchester United because my great gran knew many of the old players.

For me Go Dario......

It is alright for you guys, I don't get to see a match until around 2 am. If I wake early, I can get the end of a match.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

wait, that was Jerry Maguire.

I don't know nuthin about football
frown.gif

Back