Mineral company that has good powder/liquid/cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like buying from just one company. it makes things easier.

I would like to find a cream concealer for under eyes and either a liquid foundation or liquid concealer to use on the face. And then if I need more coverage I can go over it all with powder foundation. I was loving EGM since they had all of those formulations and was a reasonable price. But now I don't know where to turn to. thanks

Hi,

wat abt coastal scents minerals...they do have cream concealers and HD foundation in liquid form. You may want to check them out.

I know mad minerals have liquid foundation but not cream concealers. HTH.

yes I am familiar with CS but I don't think their foundation or cream concealers are mineral based. it would be great if they were.

Hey sweets.

just 2 days ago i was looking at pureluxe minerals website and at the foundation/settings column i came across a whipped cream foundation, it can also be used as a concealer, I ordered the sample which was about 1.25 and some e/s after watching the swatch from our ladies. The foundations are good too and so are the e/s. nice and lovely colours..you may wanna check them out.

I've not tried their foundations but pureluxe has a good setting spray...it smells sooo nice

if you want to have make up that lasts all day liquid from clinqe, or mac or this mineral one from kohls, and powder would do good too.Thanks

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've not tried their foundations but pureluxe has a good setting spray...it smells sooo nice hiya,

theirs was the 1st mm that i have tried..shld say that the staying power is not bad..colour selection wld be tough though. I do have the essential spray but dun know for wat reason..my face turns oily after spraying..within minutes...but i use it for foil my e/s..not bad. the scents is very fruity.

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hiya,theirs was the 1st mm that i have tried..shld say that the staying power is not bad..colour selection wld be tough though. I do have the essential spray but dun know for wat reason..my face turns oily after spraying..within minutes...but i use it for foil my e/s..not bad. the scents is very fruity.

Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you. I liked the smell - citrus. I spray my brush with it before dipping it into the mmu. I apply my mmu with a damp brush. I use rosewater now because its cheaper. I found the mmu from Pureluxe expensive at $20 for a 30g jar so I'd never purchased.

Back