Ever think of reusing an old ladder?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From CasaSuga's - 7 Ideas for Repurposing a Ladder...

Pot-Rack-Ladder-Craft_full_article_vertical.jpg

Happen to stumble across an old wooden ladder at a flea market or tag sale? Don't let it gather dust in your utility closet! While it might be quite useful for giving you a leg up while changing a lightbulb or dusting that top bookshelf, it can also be a fun decorating element as well. Here are some fun and easy ideas for turning that old piece into a showpiece.

A folded stepladder is a perfect place to balance books and knick knacks in a corner of your study.

Use a ladder to display antique quilts.

Hang a ladder on the wall as conjoined frames for a series of pictures.

Display your favorite shelter mags on the rungs of a ladder.

Lean a ladder against the wall in your bathroom as a towel rack.

Hang a ladder from the ceiling in your kitchen. Add S hooks and hang copper pots.

Use two step ladders and run planks between it for an eye-catching shoe display.

Have you used ladders in your decorating? Tell me all about it in the comments!

Source - http://www.casasugar.com/Use-Ladder-Decorate-Your-Kitchen-Living-Room-Wall-Decor-10167853

I agree, it's a great idea ! I'm not sure i'd use it to hang all my kitchenware, but i can definitely see it in the bathroom or to hold all my shoes in the closet (or to hang all my scarves and shawls !).

I think it'd be cool that you lean that ladder agains the wall in the livingroom to hold magazines. I like the potrack idea but you need a gigatic kitchen for it to be practical.

Latest posts

Back