OK, I'm committing!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Confession, my biggest problem with make-up is that it always goes bad, or gets ruined (three kids), long before I use anything up... The first thing I'll ever use up since early teenager hood will be some lip gloss that I just LOVE, and it's not even gone yet, it still has probably 5 more applications.

My Mom's make-up bag is still smaller than my purse make-up stash, I don't know where this came from!

We've recently had a significant change in expenses/spending money ratio, and I should really be more economical (did I really just use that word?). I recently got another order and it came when DH was home (I expected it to come while he was at work, OUCH!) and he was not happy.

I've recently been looking for a great mascara, and I'm really happy with the one that just came so, I should be good now...

My rules~

Buy nothing other than basic toiletries (soap, deodorant, etc.) Until December, and then they will be Christmas presents for myself.

Use it!

If I won't use it, get rid of it! I spend so much time riffling through all my stash that I end up just grabbing the go-to items, because I don't see the thing I'm looking for.

Organize and store in a way that I see what I have and enjoy it!

I think that's enough, looking forward to getting to know you girls!

Have fun! I store all of my cosmetics in a drawer and bring out make-up that I'm supposed to use in the top counter.

"Out of sight, out of mind" and I could just focus on finishing those products.

I'm feeling SO weak! I'll be going to the store that my favorite gloss is at Saturday and I SO want to buy it. I told my hubby about this commitment, and he's all for it, but doesn't think I'll make it... I'm GOING TO!

Back