Burgundy eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've seen a burgundy color in the cover girl or revlon eyeshadow palettes. Since Halloween is coming up, you can also look into the Fantasy Makers line. The eyeshadows are really good for the price and they always have deep or out there colors that you don't see often in drugstore brands.

I know there's a deep purple color in the wet n wild purple palette. That's the only one I could think of

You know, I don't know if I have ever seen a drugstore burgundy. If I had to guess, I would think either Revlon or L'Oreal has one. I will look through my shadows and see if I have one.

Maybe Jesse's Girl? They have some bold, unusual colors (very pretty too).

I can't think of the name of it but I'm pretty sure one of the Revlon Colorstay palettes has a burgundy shade? The palette I'm thinking of has like some light shades, some wine shades and I think the darkest one qualifies as burgundy!

I found only one in my stash. It's the L'Oréal Wear Infinité duo in Once Upon a Plum. The pigmentation is only OK, so I would suggest looking elsewhere.

1001574b.jpg

1001576y.jpg

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok k. So maybe I was thinking of maroon. Maybe Nyx has a burgundy? I think you were on the right track. That shadow was the closest I have to burgundy, but I think it leans more towards mauve.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe Nyx has a burgundy? You were right. I was looking at the singles, and Rust is a gorgeous burgundy.

Back