FOTD August 25, 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played with green today; a color I don't usually wear.

Face- Mixed Revlon CS and Smashbox photo ready

Coastal Scents blush

Smashbox powder/contour duo

Eyes- Blue Line Cosmetics dark green (looks a lot lighter in the pics bc it's so shimmery that it gets washed out
frown.gif
), gold, and white

Rimmel liquid eyeliner

Lorac mascara

Lips- Mary Kay lip balm

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

I love both of your looks!! Gorgeous colours and shading!! CurlyFry you are veery good at those close up pics! As you can see, I'm still perfecting the art!
lol.gif

This is my eye of the day, but not really since I just threw this on one eye tonight. I was experimenting with a peacock look because that's what I want to dress up as for Halloween this year, but this is just a "prototype" so to speak. I just wanted to make sure the colours and general application I had in mind worked well, but when I do the actual makeup it's gonna be a lot more dramatic, and falsies will be involved!

I used the following products:

MAC Teal pigment with NYX Turquoise Pearl loose shadow over top, MAC Chartreuse pigment, MAC Deep Blue Green pigment, MAC Woodwinked shadow (this is making me sound like a huuge MAC junkie but honestly other than a couple more shades of shadow and one lip balm that's all the MAC I own!
lol.gif
) and then just some black liner and Covergirl lashblast!

I like how it turned out over all, but I think the main colour is a little too green, it's giving me more mermaid vibes than peacock ones, so I think for my next try I'll put some kind of true blue colour in there!

makeupbyjelena- hahaha joke of the day for me I was think why u always mentioned icing..i tot it ws some kind of icing sugar until i saw the palette silly of me.. aniwae its gorgeous and i like ur hair in layers...

curlyfry - thats is pretty neat look. I like ur cheekbones..

kay - that colour looks gorgeous on you.

wow...so many of you ladies do spectacular things with your eye makeup.

thanks for sharing your pictures!

Thanks ladies! :)

@ emmy2410: hehehe, i didn't start using icing sugar yet, but if i get one day more inspired by art who knows!;-) Thank you for the comment! :)

Back