Rock & Republic Contrived Blush Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The colors are more true to life if you enlarge the pictures. Still working on getting used to this dumb camera, ugh!

acd4bec1.jpg

All Nighter

d2121fce-1.jpg

Bedroom

46d7e4c1.jpg

Immoral

c1d5c439.jpg

Kinky

ee199cfa.jpg

Lust

2baad1e5.jpg

Seduce

bd3d27de.jpg

Shameless

3cd6b92e.jpg

X-Rated

I have all of those except Kinky. I debating getting it but I am worried that it won't show up. I purchased Tease and I can get it show up with a lot of work. Does Kinky work for you?

Kinky shows up very easily. It's really pretty on the skin. I had to get rid of Call Me and Foreplay because they just didn't work. I knew for sure Spank and Tease would be a hot mess on me, lol.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kinky shows up very easily. It's really pretty on the skin. I had to get rid of Call Me and Foreplay because they just didn't work. I knew for sure Spank and Tease would be a hot mess on me, lol. LOL I wish that I had asked you first because I bought call me and you would be right. Thanks

Lola,

You got rid of Call Me?? Did you return it? Aw I've been looking all over for this one and it is no where to be found. Did u buy it at a store?

How is Lust by the way?? Is it too red and dark? I have an olive tone. I've been debating on getting it. I have bedroom and LOVE IT!

I gave Call Me to a friend, sorry! I bought it from the website. Maybe you could try swapping for it? Lust is a deep version of NARS Orgasm. It's a deep coral on me.

oooh so pretty. I'd love to see swatches. I think lust and kinky are probably my favourites, although I reckon any of them would look interesting on - but they'd be high maintenance. Not something you could shove on with five minutes to spare. You'd have to think hard about placement and stuff.

I think like they're like any other pigmented blush. You have to use a light hand and blend, but they're very easy to blend and not as scary as they look. Here are some old swatches I dug up and labeled. I thought I'd get around to doing better swatches soon, but I don't see that happening.

Oh, these blushes are soo pretty. This definitely doesn't help those of us with blush addictions! lol

shop.rockandrepublic.com. They restocked recently, so you should be able to find most of these colors.

Thank you for the watches! The pics are awesome! Until I saw the pics, I didn't know what I was missing out on since I don't own any R&R. Now I want some! I'm really liking lust and spank.

I am hoping that I would get my hands on Kinky.  I read that NARS Desire is a good dupe for it but I wanna get my hands on Kinky before I can agree.

Back