Your favorite perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite fragrances? I have a few

Chanel N5, it stays on alot longer than my other perfume

Tresor from Lancome, its such a passionate and romantic smell, it screams my name

Versus from Versace, it has a really fruity and sweet smell.

I also want to buy the new one from Estee lauder, called pleasures bloom.

I like really clean and fresh smells so:

Chloe (the original one)

Fresh cosmetics lyche and sugar parfume

La vanilla vanilla coconut

I have many favorite scents, but the one for me is Action by Trussardi, unfortunately it's discontinued.

I tried Chanel N5, and i really don't like it.

Here are mine :

J'adore by Dior (perfect example of what i no longer buy because of the price tag)

Kenzo l'eau

vivara by Emilio Pucci

Noa perle by Cacharel

Beyond paradize by Estée Lauder.

The one all time favorite that's been discontinued, then repromoted without the pretty bottle is Extravagance d'amarige by Givenchy. This one is probably the most perfect signature scent i've found for myself.

There are my many favorite perfumes to me...

Rochas Lui, Rochas Man, Rochas Absolut, Rochas Femme, Rochas Madame, Rochas Poupee, Rochas Tocade

These are my favorite perfumes which are from Rochas flavors..

There are many favorite perfumes to me...perfumes from Azzaro, Lolita Lempicka, Van Cleef, Rive, Lacoste, Moschino..etc...i like to use perfumes from these products.

Thanks

Charlie

As a whole line, I like Bvlgari a lot. It seems to last longer than any perfume I've ever tried.

My favorite perfume right now would have to be Lancome Hypnose. I want it so bad...

I dont remember the name, but my ex used to use Salvador Dali... which one? not sure... with a woman body bottle... beautiful smell

Cacharel Amor Amor... sweety but also nice...

L'eau par Kenzo - for man - I know a lot of women love that perfume as well

I have two

everyday- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

fancy- Mary Kay Bella Belara

my favorites are DKNY be delicious the original(green apple) one and also DKNY be delicious fresh blossom (pink apple)

Im not ashamed to say that i love With Love by Hilary Duff and I also like Beyond Paradise I belive its by Estee Lauder.

im in search for a candyish scented perfume, or cologne, something like a scent of bubble gum, sticky sweet candy or cotton candy, any suggestions?? dkny isnt candyish enough im curious to know if there is any type of perfume out there that is a good quality but with candyish sweet scent? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP (I am a lemming...) Chloe (2007 re-issue) EDP Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme (one of the few 'fresh', 'green'-ish scents I can pull off. It is a cologne, so I have to use it sparingly! But I love the way this smells on me.) Givenchy Hot Couture EDP. Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake EDP. A real foodie scent - you will walk around smelling like baked Christmas cookies. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP. YSL Parisienne EDP.

I tried Chanel N5, and i really don't like it.
This. It smells terrible on me, as does No. 19 and Allure. Coco Mlle. (and no wonder it's a best seller! In far of scents, I find it's a lot more of a crowd-pleaser than the 19 or 5) seems to be one of the few Chanel's that work on me. I have no interest in trying any of the Chanel fragrances because too many of my friends wear some incarnation of it. Not that Mlle. is by any means an unpopular one, but I'd prefer not to have the exact same fragrances as one of my best girlfriends. Guess they have yet to catch on to Mlle. That said: I am annoyed that I do not like No. 5 when I see these at makeup counters... http://www.chanel.com/en_CA/fragrance-beauty/Fragrance-N°5-N5-PARFUM-SPRAY---REFILLABLE-110070

Chanel's Allure was one of my first and still favorites!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dior has some nice one's also I have J'adore, miss dior cherie, and pure poison are some I love thus far!!

ladies, i love candyish scented perfumes, and sephora store is the place for multi perfumes gallore, what cologne or perfume gives out a candyish scent of cotton candy or bubble gum scent? well close to it? or some type of sticky sweet candyish scent? thanks
wub.gif

Back