Makeup Forever Moulin Rouge collection Fall 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was so excited when i heard about that collection, and now it's out at Sephora, yay !
yey.gif

20100816-pgyqnnfqrfsnatq4iwg2rc6m6r.jpg

You actually have a red "Moulin Rouge" lipstick made with the ballet mistress of the Moulin Rouge, launched with an entire line of intensively pigmented red lipsticks, a red lipgloss and red swarovski crystals.

I'm not sure i could pull off that Moulin Rouge red, but i saw they also have pinks and browns (even black !) in the collection, and you can choose between matte, satin or shimmery finishes. I think if you're in search of a red lipstick, now is the time to check them, i know i will
smile.gif

I like the packaging as well, the Moulin Rouge red reminds me of the Viva Glam lipsticks from MAC, but cute.

More pictures here

A few swatches here Sorry i couldn't find more
frown.gif

Three looks were created for the collection, so for inspiration, the making off video :

They also have an interview video on their channel.

Looks very glamorous, I will have to check out that lipstick. I haven't tried any lip products from MUFE, so this will be a first.

Looks very glamorous, I will have to check out the lipstick. I haven't used any lip products from MUFE so this will be a first.

Wow, the colors are beautiful. I'm going to have to add those lipsticks to my wishlist.

Latest posts

Back