FOTD August 27, 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Actually an eye of the day, and not really even of the "day"!
biggrin.gif
Just decided tonight to play around on one eye with a look to work on my colour combos, shading, placement etc. I liked the way it turned out though! Under the flash it looks lighter but in real life it was fairly smoky looking. The last one is probably the best lighting wise and shows the colours the truest.

I used MAC Da Bling eyeshadow, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearl, Baby Pink Pearl and True Purple Pearl, and MAC Deep Purple pigment powder. Then just a bit of grey Annabelle Smoothliner in the waterline and some of that topped with a bit of black liner on the upper lashline. And CG LB mascara!

Really pretty! Here's my eye look for today.

46d975fc.jpg

7909ae54.jpg

69125289.jpg

Prescriptives Rose Dust (Rubenesque dupe)

R&R Ambition, Love Rocks, Wicked

Stila Stingray Smudgestick

L'Oreal Carbon Black

Kayleigh, your lashes look awesome! I use lash blast, and mine never look that awesome! I envy them (just a little :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

Lola, that is so gorgeous. I just can't get over it. The blending is great, and I just love the colors so much.

Lola I love that look! Kind of colourful but still kind of natural too.

perfervid_heart - Thanks! I love Lashblast! This is actually only half of my usual lash routine, normally it's a coat of original lashblast waterproof first (it's the only thing that holds a curl for me) and then a coat or two of waterproof lashblast length because it makes them look so long. But I was lazy last night
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually an eye of the day, and not really even of the "day"!
biggrin.gif
Just decided tonight to play around on one eye with a look to work on my colour combos, shading, placement etc. I liked the way it turned out though! Under the flash it looks lighter but in real life it was fairly smoky looking. The last one is probably the best lighting wise and shows the colours the truest.
I used MAC Da Bling eyeshadow, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearl, Baby Pink Pearl and True Purple Pearl, and MAC Deep Purple pigment powder. Then just a bit of grey Annabelle Smoothliner in the waterline and some of that topped with a bit of black liner on the upper lashline. And CG LB mascara!

Very pretty, you have lovely eyes and great eyebrows

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really pretty! Here's my eye look for today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/46d975fc.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/7909ae54.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/69125289.jpg

Prescriptives Rose Dust (Rubenesque dupe)

R&R Ambition, Love Rocks, Wicked

Stila Stingray Smudgestick

L'Oreal Carbon Black

Nice colors, look good with your skintone

Back