Help me be strong!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I'm going by the store that has the gloss on my wishlist that's almost gone... I have the cash for it, but probably should focus on other things like storage, decorating my house, and I NEED a new top or two.

I'm also totally weak for Bath and Body Works, especially on sale, so I'm hoping that I don't notice, or at least they're not having a great sale... I'm going there to meet girls for a GNO, so I'm not going to skip out to avoid temptation.

I'll report back tonight or in the morning. I really hope I didn't go weak!

Yea! That's not too bad... Glad you made it through the store without busting your budget!

Oh I still busted my budget, lol! I got two fabulous pair of shoes, which is awesome considering that my shoe wardrobe was rather lacking.
smile.gif

And then I made an order from Lane Bryant who's having their store wide and online 40% off EVERYTHING sale right now (ends today) and I need some basics. I got an adorable pencil skirt, one of those fun cardigans with the long angled fronts, and three tops, which I desperately needed since my old tops have either turned into PJ tops, worn out, or were what I wore every other day...

Back