New to Makeup Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Nicole and I am a college student from New Jersey...

I consider myself a pretty knowledgable person so hopefully I can bring some insight to some posts and also learn a few things
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have already replied to two of the posts here... before really introducing myself (haha I guess thats kind of an odd way to start off)...

Anyway, I just wanted to make a nice grand entrance for myself but I guess that is it for now... I'll see ya in the other forums!

Hello Nicole - welcome to MUT! Hope u will enjoy it here. The members are FANTASTIC!
claps.gif
I'm Rosie from NYC.

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hi, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana!
smile.gif
What are you studying in college? I am not sure yet, I am only a freshman though so I have time to decide
icon_redface.gif
I was thinking of trying to do something along the lines of Pre-Law... but I am also very interested in Art and Architecture... so I really have no idea!

Thanks for all the welcomes
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad I am not sure yet, I am only a freshman though so I have time to decide
icon_redface.gif
I was thinking of trying to do something along the lines of Pre-Law... but I am also very interested in Art and Architecture... so I really have no idea!

Thanks for all the welcomes
icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry about it, you do have time to think about it! I started college as a Computer Science major but at the time I was thinking "oh well, if I don't like it, I'll just change my major, no big deal...." but I ended up liking it more each semester, and here I am about to graduate in December with a Masters degree in CS! woohoo!
biggrin.gif

Of course, then there was my hubby who was also a CS major for 3 semesters (but we didn't know each other then, we went to different colleges) and then switched to an accounting degree and still managed to graduate in 4 years!
smile.gif

Good luck and I hope you find a major you enjoy!
smile.gif

Hello Nicole, welcome to MUT!

I'm Leony from Japan and I look forward for your posts
smile.gif

Hi Nicole! I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk! You will love this site. Everyone here is just wonderful!

Welcome Nicole! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!! And thanks for making one of your first posts on the hair board
wink.gif
(I'm partial to that one -- lol) Enjoy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Back