• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EEP! how do i swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! i am new and i have been browsin around and this seems like a great community! But i was wondering.....

-can i swap just by sending money (ex. 5$ dollar bill in the mail?) or is it only paypal?

-do you have any other swapping tips for me?

-What is a must know for swapping?

-can i jut send it in the mail? Or do i have to send it by a certain courrier? Is there anything i have to buy online from the site (i read something about a 50cent charge and it confused me!!)

If u can answer any question, u help is greatly appreciated!!! THANKS!!!!

~monica

I have the same question. I would love to buy/trade some stuff here but don't know whats the next step!!

Normally if you want to swap, you look through the sale/swap section of the site, and make an offer to the person in a message. Swaps consist of trading items for items, but sometimes the person might sell it through paypal. You dont want to send money in the mail! Too dangerous!

1: Never send money through the mail its way to dangerious and people steal.. period.

2: Sending through paypal is safe and no one gets your account info and both parties can use it.

3. make sure to save your swapping agreement and messages just in case something goes wrong, because you never know!

4. If you can always get tracking information on your packages unless your international then swap with caution.

5: Have fun!!

Back