Polish Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the first np collection I've bought backups for. I only backed up three of the shades though. Space Cadet (obv), Galaxy Girl, and Out Of This World, both of which I posted in my previous haul.

d6fb8dca.jpg

Space Cadet x2, Galaxy Girl, Out of This World, Halleys Comet, Lunar Eclipse

e8cc88d9.jpg

391245c6.jpg

Was anyone else disappointed by OPI Swiss? Nothing really interested me at all, which sucks since I loved the promo pics so much.

98532c9b.jpg

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, China Glaze Wagon Trail, Color Club Revvvolution, HC Hypnotic

ec65193f.jpg

China Glaze Classic Camel, Ingrid, Emerald Fitzgerald, Midnight Mission

I was in a backup mood, so I also picked up UD Wallflower and Heavy again.

2cdbcbd4.jpg

4dd39776.jpg

I love them all! I was just at Sally Beauty today, and I don't recall seeing those shades.

My Sally is usually a bit slow on the uptake with new polish collections, so I just get them at Ulta. I think they're a little bit more expensive, but you can use coupons for them. Online is always an option too, but I like instant gratification. :]

Awesome haul, Lola!! I love the color of your thumb nail in the last pic... what color is that?

Great haul Lola! The polishes are pretty
smile.gif
When no buy ends I plan on checking these colors out.

Beautiful haul! I've got my sights set on CG's Ingrid. That looks like the perfect Fall nail color.

What's with all the no-buys!? I feel like a missed a meeting or something...

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's with all the no-buys!? I feel like a missed a meeting or something... Hahaha, i have been on mine for about 10 months now with a few minor slip ups

Hi I'm really love ur Haul ,, But I Love China Glaze Classic Camel More

Can I Ask u Girl What Camera u used ? I Love it too ;D

Congratulations Lola.

Finally TransDesign are shipping internationally again, so my polishfuture is actually quite bright.

Latest posts

Back