FOTD August 30, 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gang,

here is my look called 'Release Your Wild Side' that I have entered in a competition to win a free place in a makeup college (fingers crossed)

38493_462466244664_762884664_6087333_77256_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...33_77256_n.jpg

By the way...If you would like to vote for me please go here and:

1 - Go to my link and click the "like" button at the top of the page

2 - Click Photos and then on my picture

3 - Comment "vote" under my picture

Win a Make-up Course with MakeupFabLicious | Facebook

Would REALLY appreciate any votes you think it deserves! x

I used Snazaroo gold face paint, MAC blacktrack, Urban Decay Twice Baked & Smog, all to do the leopard print section. I glued a zip to my face! And...the foundation i used was MAC too!

Hope you all like it
smile.gif

woah. too weird for me. Unless they are changing your eye color from brown to blue, cosmetic contacts are not my thing.

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Great work!!!!!!! Incredible talent!!!!

I went to vote but I didn't see your photo!!

Holy crap! That was a shocker! Great work, great talent. I love it! I didn't expect such dramatic makeup work. The cat eye is AMAZING!!! It actually looks twice the size of your real eye. I hope you win.

Thanks for all your comments...and yeah I like dramatic
tongue.gif

The contact hurt alot so I have alot of admiration for those who can wear them for a full night!!

Thanks all
biggrin.gif

That is a very creative look and you got the skills babe....good luck and hope you win. Thanks for sharing with us.

Wow that looks like it took a lot of time, but it looks amazing! Great job!! I hope you get into the college
smile.gif

what an awesome job!! I think it's very creative, and the contact just adds to the effect!

Latest posts

Back