Wallpaper Alternative

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't like wallpaper because it's too permanent. I found these vinyl wall stickers to simulate wallpaper patterns. Its completely peel and stick, no glue, no residue when removed. It is the best thing for rentals.

SOE-FLWRBRST_dt.jpg

BK-OO_dt.jpg

BK-ANISE_dt.jpg

WC-DT_dt.jpg

WC-CHMINI_dt.jpg

I love these vinyls, I think they're great! I just bought my friend a dirt bike silhouette on ebay for her on the way little man for in his nursery. She only rents so couldn't really decorate! And you can take them when you move!

I love those things. My nephew used to have a little bed in my moms room when he used to come over so i bought some Winnie the Pooh decals and it really helped out that area.

3M made these removable border strips about 14 years ago and large baby murals. I had put them in my son's room when we were renting. We moved, took them off and put them back up into his new room. Now they have tons and tons of them. I had bought b/w flowers and made it look like a wall paper pattern in our family room. Guests think its wallpaper and its cheaper than rolls of wallpaper.

I love these things!! I decorated my sons room in transformers using these and just bought my daughters new ones on monday for their room!

Back