"Makeup Forever " brand!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi there

how r u all?well i went on trips to egypt and india...was good...and asusual i was not satisfied with my makeup...yes i am using dior makeup and not satisfied by its coverage...it is very medium...how is 'makeup forever' brand...i saw abt it in some sites...they seem to have body and face foundation,liquid lift foundation..how are these fnds....do they give medium coverage or full coverage...pls reply as i am very sad abt my makeup...bye.

I use full-coverage foundation and the best ones are Prescriptives Virtual Matte (best color selection) and Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Compact foundation (less color selection, but the coverage is slightly fuller). I have acne scars and both of those hide them.

I haven't tried Make Up For Ever foundation, but I do like their "Star Powder".

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I haven't tried Make Up For Ever foundation, but I do like their "Star Powder". Me too, I've three of those and they are really nice
makeupforeverstarpowder.jpeg

I tried Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Oil Free Foundation and its medium to heavy coverage depending on how many layers you put on , I usually get heavy coverage with 2 layers

Originally Posted by mumtaj hi therehow r u all?well i went on trips to egypt and india...was good...and asusual i was not satisfied with my makeup...yes i am using dior makeup and not satisfied by its coverage...it is very medium...how is 'makeup forever' brand...i saw abt it in some sites...they seem to have body and face foundation,liquid lift foundation..how are these fnds....do they give medium coverage or full coverage...pls reply as i am very sad abt my makeup...bye.

Not Sure about makeup forever, but origin's provides great coverage. See if you can get some samples of that. I have a full bottle but it is a very dark shade, cafe/toffe like. Let me know if you wan't to try that shade and I'll send you some. Nan

I forgot to mention make up forever have another pro brand called YOURS that is much more affordable and better suited to daily wear

www.yours.fr Im not sure what the english site is but there should be one because the info/suggestions on the back come in english too. The french site is currently down for updates. I really recommend their creamy blush and false eyelashes although their eyelash glue is not that good , even a tiny amount leaves yucky plastic-y film on your eyelid/lashes

Originally Posted by mumtaj hi therehow r u all?well i went on trips to egypt and india...was good...and asusual i was not satisfied with my makeup...yes i am using dior makeup and not satisfied by its coverage...it is very medium...how is 'makeup forever' brand...i saw abt it in some sites...they seem to have body and face foundation,liquid lift foundation..how are these fnds....do they give medium coverage or full coverage...pls reply as i am very sad abt my makeup...bye.

I love this line. I've only tried the Face and Body foundation when it comes to their base products, and I like it. I use it when I just want a light coverage though...

hi there

actually i am loking for a foundation which gives a even glow in the face and need not even be full coverage which may look dramatic as u say....so what about mac face and body foundation have anybody tried this....can u send some photos wearing this stuff...thanks...bye.

i've never tried them, but they're eye shadows look interesting

I LOVE THIS BRAND, I HAVENT BOUGHT IT IN A WHILE BUT I USED TO HAVE THERE CONCEALER AND IT CAME IN A PALETTE WITH LIKE 5 COLORS SO YOU ALWAYS GOT THE EXACT COLOR FOR YOU SKINETONE, AND THE FOUNDATION IS REALLY GOOD TO

I KNEW ABOUT THIS CAUSE I GOT MY MAKEUP DONE IN SEPHORA, THEY HAD MAKEUPFOREVER THERE AND THEY DID MY MAKEUP. HTH
icon_wink.gif

I just ordered a makeup forever liquid lip color, it will be my first time trying this line so I will tell you how it is soon!

Latest posts

Back