Cyndi & Gaga Get Glossy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email from MAC yesterday that both Viva Glam Cyndi and Gaga are now available (online only for now) in Lip Glass! Free ship using the code VIVALIPS through Monday September 6!

I ordered both of these...I LOVE the Cyndi lip stick, but the Gaga is BAD on me. So I"m hoping that the gloss will be more sheer and look better, but I had to have it!

I'd love to see them in person. I rarely wear my Gaga lipstick. I wonder if I would like the gloss better. Is it cool toned too?

I'll let you guys know as soon as I get them. If I can FIND my camera I'll swatch them. I'm assuming the gloss is cool toned also, but Im hoping it is more sheer. The lipstick I wanted SO bad but it looked horrid on me. I LOVE the Cyndi lipstick though.

I love Cyndi lipstick, but I never wear it. I think I'd wear the gloss more. I might get it..

I'm excited...I ordered these on the 31st, and still hadn't received an email that they shipped. So today I looked to see if they had, and it looks like they were shipped ON the 31st, which is amazing for MAC. I still won't get it til the 9th, but at least they have left the warehouse.

I'm with you Lola--I love my Cyndi but I don't have it in my purse, so I forget to wear it. When I get home tonight I'm getting rid of all the lip glosses in my purse and putting Cyndi IN there!

That's what I don't like about ordering online. It takes about two weeks for me to get my MAC order. And I'm too cheap to pay for a faster shipping method lol.

Back