MAC A Tartan Tale for Holiday 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Click Here for Collection Wiki with more information!

sneakpeektartantale001.jpg

sneakpeektartantale002.jpg

U.S. Launch Date: October 2010

Oh boy....I always used to say "Plaid is my favorite color"! I'm trying not to get excited about anything though so I can save money. So hopefully this sucks!

The packaging is so cute. I don't really care for any of the eyeshadows though. I will wait for swatches, but they look pretty run of the mill. I might get one of the cheek/contouring sets.

Yeah so far the shadows remind me of last year's....nice, but nothing really special. I'd have to see swatches though to be sure. I won't buy something just for packaging though, even though it is adorable!

I'm not sure if I will buy anything just yet, but I like that they're using gold instead of silver. It's a nice change.

I need to not look at the swatches. It is making me want stuff. :/ I want the Twists of Tartan palette.

damn. you. now im googling swatches...i need the pigments and the fairy whatever lippie and  the play it cool pallet............*dies*

If you check the Wiki, there is a link to Specktra's swatch thread. Don't look Anna!!!!

do you sit and think of ways to torture me? like...is it your goal for me to live with the old people forever? how much are they paying to to make me spend money so i never leave them? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the packaging, but i don't care much for the products inside. Is it just me or do they always come up with the same colors in these ?

Eeeee! I have to have this! I am Scottish, and one of the plaids looks a lot like my family's tartan.

Went to the Mac counter yesterday and saw two displays of this collection. I FEEL in LOVE! I pre-ordered "My Highland Honey" blush after the Mac artist let me try it on. Gorgeous shade of coral. The boxes are so cute and fun. I LOVE plaid. I'm sure I'll want more when this is released. I have a feeling it will be selling out super quick. HIghly impressed. Wasn't very impressed with the VV collection

These aren't getting the best reviews on Temptalia. How much you wanna bet these end up at the CCOs? I can wait.

Latest posts

Back