NOTD September 5th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up my first glitter polish yesterday while stopping by Save-On with a friend! Well, first glitter polish since elementary school anyways!

The picture doesn't even quite do it justice, it's gorgeous in real life! Pink and silver glitter with flashes of iridescent blue/green. This is about 3-4 coats because I wanted a very glittery look!

It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous!! I love glitters, I just hate removing them lol.
lol.gif
Luckily for me with this stuff I had to do about 4 coats to get it that opaque so to take it off I just pulled it off my nails!!
I redid it tonight with one thin coat of a shimmery (not glittery) semi-sheer white polish (Nicole by OPI in You're a Star) and two coats of this over it, so it wouldn't be so thick and likely to flake off because I was literally getting like half or the whole nail just peeling or falling off! But I still wanted it to have that opaque, super glittery look. I think I like it even better this way! I'll take a picture in the morning when I have natural light to get a good pic.
smile.gif

Back