What Song(s) Help You Make It Thru Your Day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love jazz, urban neo soul, R&B type music..one of my favorite songs that I can listen to all day and I feel so calm while listening to it is Lalah Hathaway's "Forever, For Always, For Love"

What song gets you through the day?

I usually don't listen to music at work unless I'm working on a difficult problem that I need to tune out of the activity in the office. For this, its trance or acid techno
wink.gif

For home, I usually only listen to music while folding laundry -which I HATE to do... then its 80's music and 90's techno/dance which dates me as OLD. In the car, I'd begun to listen to pop radio over my news channels lately which puts me behind in the news but I'm much happier getting to work.

Music is sort of my healer of everything, and the two songs lately that make me feel better when I'm down are "Wonderful" by Gary Go, and "Pony (It's OK)" by Erin McCarley. They are both sort of silly pop songs, but the lyrics just kind of let me know that I am 'ok', I guess.

anything hip hop..eminem's i love the way you lie, anything by lil wayne gets me PEP. steady mobbin, turnin me on feat keri hilson, etc.

Lately i've really been into Volare by Domenico Modugno :

(original version)

(duo with Laura Pausini and Eros Ramazotti)

I just feel free when i listen to this song, like i'm flying too
laughing.gif

I listen to a lot of what my boyfriend used for mixing. He was a DJ and he was into a lot of Techno and such. I'm liking Tiesto & Armin Van Burren because of him.

When I'm down I like to listen to Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World. Even though my genre of choice is Metal, I love me some old school stuff. I love music so I listen to just about everything but What A Wonderful World just makes my heart smile
smile.gif

Music that gets me motivated for work or housework and for getting ready for a night out i love listening to Tiesto & Armin Van Burren and type of dance music

Latest posts

Back