How to make room for kids!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey friends!

I need to know how to make room for kids of 5-7 years. I want to make it fun zone for them. any good ideas?

I'm not sure what you are saying either... make room -room? like bedroom or some playroom space in the basement? and kids? How many kids? boys? girls? boys and girls?

my mistake... let me give you detail...

i need to decorate a room for kids.. a boy and a girl but my first priority is to keep room safe for the kids, to use only such things which will be safe for kids if they jump and play.

hope you understand now

5 and 7 year old don't generally need too much baby proofing. I think the key is that you provide lots of storage to keep down clutter and so they don't step on stuff and break them. At this age, they should be able to keep this room clean as long as you give them places to store stuff. Avoid stuff with glass. Carpet is better than tile, if tiled, then put an area rug. Easy to clean furniture. Don't invest too much on kid furniture. They outgrow them too fast and then they become useless. A table and seating for crafts or drawing.

I think that if my 5 or 7 year old got injured rough housing, then they learn a lesson not to do that for next time.

Back