New blush from NARS, Doucer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
4032_product.jpg

• Provides a sheer, natural hint of color
  • Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness
NARS Douceur Blush: A soft pink-brown hue that lightly imparts a honeyed brown kiss of innocence on cheeks.

Unique to the Fall 2010 collection, the powder is lightly etched with the NARS logo.

Use to contour from the apple of the cheek upward; warm forehead, jaw line and nose.

$26.00

Source

Looks pretty from the pic. I actually read it with an "h" after the "c" and only realized it was Doucer after I clicked through ha!

Looks nice but browned shades don't always work so well on me... I'd need to see swatches!

I WANT this--it looks so pretty! I asked Lola in another thread if she had it but I don't think she saw it...

I was just checking this out. I like the looks of it! I just wish NARS would have a FF sale sometime soon!

This looks pretty
smile.gif
It's an LE item with the fall collection? I'm so tempted to break no buy if I like the color
wink.gif

I think it might be. It says it's unique to the fall collection, which means LE to me.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif I WANT this--it looks so pretty! I asked Lola in another thread if she had it but I don't think she saw it... I didn't. I don't have it because I swatched it instore, and it looks really blah (not a blush, not a highlight) on my skintone. The texture's nice and would look great on lighter skintones though.

Hmm, maybe I should try it, as I'm pretty light. Maybe that will be my Welcome To Sioux Falls Sephora purchase!

Back