Any skin firming treatments that actually work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone know of a skin firming treatment that actually works, for face and or body? i'm not talking about for super saggy skin, just a little lift.

I´m guessing you mean topical treatments? Hm I don´t think there are any topicals that will basically "lift" sagging skin. Dermatological precedures like lasers, peels etc can help with sagging though.

For body, Kneipp has a really nice oil made with grapeseed oil. I used the cream version, which idid have some firming effect on my legs, but it was very mild and you have to keep using it, the effect will disappear if you don't.

Honestly i think i really liked this product because it motivated me to apply moisturizer on my dry legs.

Here you can read about the skin firming treatment in detail. Best Way - Skin Firming Treatment | eHow.com,

CareFair.com - Skin Firming Tips

If you wish to purchase any product or lotion or cream for skin firming then you will all information about that cream or lotion weather it is excellent, good, bad or has any side effects.

Skin Care Product Reviews: Lift / Firming Treatments

And if you planning t get skin firming treatment at home then here are the home remedies for it.

Home Remedies for Skin Firming | eHow.com

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back