How to lose weight

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems that many people today are overweight. No one wants to carry around extra pounds,but few people know how to slum down effectively. They look for miracle pills and magic cures. In the end, they fail and the pounds come back. But the most effective way of losing weight is actually very simple. It is a combination of a good diet and proper exercise. What makes it work is determination. It requires discipline and commitment to succeed. Here is an example that proves the truth of these words.

My aunt had been trying to lose weight for years. She went on one diet after another, but none of them worked. She lost a lot of weight quickly only to have it come back. Finally, she followed her doctors advice and began to eat a simple, well-balanced diet. She ate lots of fruits and vegetables and avoided high-fat foods. In addition, she joined an exercise class. She worked out three times a week. At first, my aunt wasnt happy because the weight came off so slowly. But her classmates encouraged her to stick to it and eventually she reached her goal. Best of all, she was able to stay at her ideal weight. That was because she had developed healthy new habits.

I think the problem people have is that they are always looking for a quick fix. It has always and will always be about good food and exercise. I hate to say this, but I don't feel the littlest bit sorry for people who let themselves get to 200+ kgs. You see them with chip packets next to their bed that they can't get out of.

I agree many people seem to look for a quick fix, when in reality exercise and eating right is the only method. The rest condemns you to get back the weight you lost.

one word: HIIT!

Such a great way to train and gain endurance and muscle. You can read up on HIIT training everywhere.

The thing that works best for me is eating when I'm hungry. You know when you're hungry and the sign of it is when your stomach rumbles. I've lost 15 pounds so far doing this.
laughing.gif

Weight-loss isnt a magic pill or quick fix like everyone here i think agrees. I've lost 120lbs since January of this year, and unfortunetly for me, it started out in a healthy manner and in recent months has turned into an eating disorder. I cant stress enough the importance of losing weight the safe, slow way.

Back