When did your kids start school?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The high school started almost 2 weeks ago.. My daughter was taking summer college classes and the son's technical school goes year round so we never had a summer break!
frown.gif

My husband started his courses mid-August, but I don't begin until Sept. 20. Aaaaahhh sweet vacation from kids lol!

When I was in school we would always start two days after labor day. So if I was in school we would have had our first day yesterday. It was really cool because we'd get out in mid June, we would have a super long vacation.

My son started back to high school on Tuesday, Sept 7.

In Ontario, Canada typically the kids start back on the Tuesday just after the Labour Day Monday.

I think that's across Canada that kids start the day after Labour Day unless its a specific program, even university is tuesday after LD.

In PEI School started tuesday, University and College started wednesday and kindergarden started today!

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif In PEI School started tuesday, University and College started wednesday and kindergarden started today! Kindergartens here are kinda weird where they actually start a regular schedule next week. Kids - elem and secondary start tuesday. They go for 1 hr. Then they start a real day wednesday. Kindergartens go for 1 hr, then they go for 1 hr but just girls(or boys first) then who ever went to school wednesday, don't go thursday. Friday they all go but only 2 hrs then the following week is regular.

My son can't go to school here in WA until next year, so he will be 5 when he enters kindergarden. That's the same age I was when I started too. I might be putting him in preschool this fall though. 

Here kids start school on sept 6. I am planning to take my 2yr old son at kindergarden.

Back