What is your city/town's population?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Mine is small, just a touch over 10K. I like it that way. Plenty of familiar faces without feeling like everyone is in your business.

I looked it up. In 2009 the population was 675,100 for the city. Including the municipalities areas its 742,400. It's growing every year.

90K, most of it comes from the military base. The rest is medium class people, Versailles is just as expensive as Paris in terms of rent.

I'd say its around 250,000. With all the amalgimations, the region is closer to 400,000.

Frankly, I'm ready to move to a smaller town. As long as there is a hospital, library and grocery store - I'd be happy.

I really can't take big cities anymore. My town is a ferry ride to Seattle. Visiting is enough for me lol.

I used to live in Tacoma, WA. According to Wikipedia it is the third largest city in my state. So glad I don't live there anymore lol.

Our township just on the edge of Greater Pittsburgh / Allegheny County is about 18,000. Pittsburgh proper is about 310,000 and greater Allegheny County is 1.2 million... Were like 15 minutes from downtown... All suburbs..

And we love it here. So much to do yet minutes from the country side...

City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Pghgov.com

cfiles4347.jpg

Wow, I guess I'm one of the few people here who lives in a city that has a population of around 1 million (or more). I feel like even ~1 million is too small for me. I could never live in a place with under 100k, for sure, except maybe when I'm retired! I just easily feel very restricted in smaller cities and feel at home in larger ones. Also, there is so much more to do in larger cities. I get bored with routine fairly quickly.

103,621 people. They say the majority of people here are Filipino (including myself) and if I read the chart right, it's 31.58%.

Sydney is 4.5 million
wink.gif

my particular city within sydney is 131,714 people, apparently. It's not like you can tell though, there aren't any obvious boundaries between cities within Sydney.

I think I can indeedly say, I live in the smallest town amongst all of you
tongue.gif

Wiki says the population was about 1,350 in the 2000 census. I don't think it has grown much more, lol. Maybe like 1,500.

You can say I'm bored with living here but it isn't because of the smallness, its because of how far I have to drive to get to everything I need on a daily basis. However, I was raised in the dead of country and THAT, is my home. I want back there! Even though my town is small and no one bothers anyone, I dislike being inside city limits.

My boyfriend and I are planning on moving soon, to a little bit bigger town. Will be a change for me.

That is the one thing that bothers me too. I doubt I am as far from things as you are, but the shopping variety here isn't the greatest. I do end up taking trips to Tacoma still (about a 25 to 30 minute drive) for the shopping.

Back