Permanent Make Up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I really like to play with my makeup. I can't see really wanting that pain on my face anyway.

I'm guessing it's a good plus for people who don't have the time to put make-up on. Is it brows the majority of permanent make-up? I can understand the reason why if that's the case.

No, i don't think so. Besides we have to wash the cosmetics every night.Coz it is harm to our skin.

So if you want to be beautiful, you should make up everyday.

I've seen permanent makeup guns on ebay. I would never try it (especially not myself at home! lol) but I can imagine it would be good for people who would need to have their eyebrows done or something.

I had a friend that was in an accident and lost her eyebrows. She use to draw them on everyday. Then she got them tattooed on and she looked gorgeous.

My cousins wife has a neutral lipliner and a black eyeliner tattooed on. It is very subtle and she likes it. Both tattoos can be relined with another shade on top if she wants to switch it up.

Sometimes the black eyeliners turn green with time...

I wanted to correct a scar on my lips with that, but I´m afraid.

Ok I had to do a search on this subject, see if it has been brought up before. A year ago I would have said no way no how to this. Now I'm actually thinking of doing some research in to this, just to see what it is like and how much it would cost. Pros/cons, etc. I would love to have a perfect line of eyeliner, in a brown shade (black is typically too harsh on me), but something I could go over if I wanted to switch colors.

Most permanent makeup I've seen has been brows and eyeliner. The eyeliner if done subtly is gorgeous. It's basically like a permanent tightline.

I think the eyelids are too thin for me to want to poke needles into it. I've had too many surgeries on my eyes for something like that.

Also, what happens if they screwed up on the tattoo?

I don't think I'd get them on myself, but if it doesn't look unnatural for someone else, I don't think it'd be bad for them. (Heck I got eye surgery so I wouldn't have to deal with contacts and glasses every day...didn't turn out perfect but saves SO much time and I never have to worry them at all, so I can see why people would do it)

flipshawtii: I think I've mostly heard eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip liner

Back