Am I the only one who thinks this is an incredibly stupid palette design?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
stilacolorwheeleyeshado.jpg

It's the Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette. I hate the layout, and the varied sizes of the pans.

Not at all appealing to me. I really don't care for the colors and though the design is kind of pretty, it doesn't seem practical.

agreed, it looks like it would be difficult to get to some of those colours, you know?

I like the color wheel, but I think it would be better if it follow the actual color wheel.

it looks like a rip off cause of some of the colors being small and looks like it would be really easy to accidently mix the colors together
frown.gif

I'm on the fence about it. I like the number of shades you get, but I don't necessarily like the actual colors...It's definitely a change from traditional palettes with colors in a row - but I feel like you can see them better that way. I almost don't know where to look on the wheel palette.

Its not that BAD but your Thread Title made me Laugh cause the palette its kind of Weird! lol Maybe the creator just got back from Michael's
yahootongue.gif

I think it LOOKS gorgeous. But my two main concerns would be:

What if my favourite colour is in a smaller pan and it runs out fast? And then some colour I don't like is in a stupid huge pan and it's just sitting there, mocking me?!

Also, this would depend on the size of the pans in real life, but the smaller ones look kind of tiny... what if you wanted a larger, fluffy eye shadow brush to do a wash of colour, would you even be able to fit the brush into the pan easily?

Back