Skin beauty with fast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, As my knowledge said you all are threatened by fasting and also avoiding it as you believe that this will diminish your beauty of skin, nail and hair.
kopfkratz.gif

But you are wrong, fasting is really very helpful to maintain your beauty.

Fasting helps to clear the skin and it whitens the eyes. Sometimes some pimple we can see during the fasting time, but it is the reason of cleaning process. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after a fast. And fasting makes your skin silky soft and sensitive.

Many people are facing the skin disorder like acne, psoriasis, rosacea and other skin infection problems. But many skin experts and physicians advice them to do fast and stay away from sweets and foods which contains fat. As you eat fruits and nuts during the fasting times, your body absorbs nutritive factors like proteins, vitamins and minerals lying in the fruits and nuts instead of the other dairy and fatty foods and replaces the new cell instead of old. As our bodies clean out of toxins, chemicals and food additives you can really notice a difference when you re-expose yourself after you break your fast.
laughing.gif

My definition of Fasting means voluntarily not eating ANY food. Fruit and nuts are food so I don't really understand what you are saying.

Hi Divadoll,

you are saying that your definition about fasting is voluntarily not to eat any thing. But only your definition is not enough. I have written here about the fasting according to the all people whose definition about fasting matches with me. We also have our our own fasting definition.

Doctors tells to fast to the people who has the skin problems and diseases which i have mentioned and this happens because of the highly fated food, junk food, spicy and oily food. No one can do fasting without eating any thing, except exception, especially who are habitual with this junk and fast food. There are also other exception that you will tell that there are also peoples who have skin problems even they are not eating the junk food, then it depends upon their nature of skin. I have written here about the benefits of fasting on my own experience and if you don't believe then just search about the benefits of fasting on net, you will get a bunch of result of the article written on this.

I'm glad its worked for you... I'm just trying to figure out how you can fast and eat.

One can safely continue fast with eating fruits and vegetable juices, hygienic diet, especially concentrating on eating the nuts and salads without having problems with yeast. No diet can compare to a diet of nuts, fruits and green vegetables for luxuriant growth of hair, nail and shiny and soft skin.

I just stay away from sweets and junk foods and fast foods and dairy products which contains fat. As you eat fruits and nuts during the fasting times, your body absorbs nutritive factors like proteins, vitamins and minerals lying in the fruits and nuts instead of the other dairy and fatty foods and replaces the new cell instead of old. As our bodies clean out of toxins, chemicals and food additives you can really notice a difference when you re-expose yourself after you break your fast.

And fasting is not beneficial to your skin also it is also beneficial to the beauty of hair and nail. Both hair and nails grow well during a fast, too.

And by the way, i am a healthy guy, and no one disease like you said diabetes and all can touch me, because i am habitual by eating nutritional foods rather than junk food.

The way i understand it, it's more a change of diet, certainly healthier, than a fast. Of course if you don't eat any junk food and get rid of what's inside you, your body will thank you for it, thus an effect of "cleaning". Which sadly we wouldn't need if we were more educated about what's in our foods nowadays
frown.gif

Hi,

I know that Aloe Vera is very helpful for the face skin and I have a plant of aloe Vera but i don't know how can i use it to improve my face skin and keep its beauty.Can anyone please tell me.Thanks.

What we use is aloe vera gel (the gel comes from the leaves), you can use it as a moisturizer, for your face and your body, as a homemade remedy for burns and sunburns, as a leave in conditioner for your hair too. You can also incoporate it in homemade skincare recipes.

It's very gentle too, so it's actually quite popular in sensitive skincare products (look for "aloe barbadensis").

Latest posts

Back