Dior and Gosh give away

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Because of depotting fright I do not want to try to depot the Dior 5 palette #569 from the Dior 2008 summer collection or the Gosh eye shadow collection #001 Smoky eye, So I give them away to first person who post in this thread.

Well if you're willing to ship to France, i'm up to it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well if you're willing to ship to France, i'm up to it
smile.gif
Send a PM with your adress, my dear.
rockwoot.gif

then I have your adress and will send it to you tomorrow (wednesday). Hope you will love the quint and the Gosh palette.

That was very sweet of you to do.
smile.gif
I thought this would be a contest you had to enter lol!

Awww I love how sweet MUT'ers are! We are most definitely the nicest make up forum on the web with the best members!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's sweet!! Not really, I need to get rid of the stuff I do not dare to depot.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif That was very sweet of you to do.
smile.gif
I thought this would be a contest you had to enter lol! Like I have time to make a contest.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww I love how sweet MUT'ers are! We are most definitely the nicest make up forum on the web with the best members! I believe it is because we actually learn to know eachother here.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! That's so cool!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif then I have your adress and will send it to you tomorrow (wednesday). Hope you will love the quint and the Gosh palette. I came a little late to the party and forgot it wednesday, but now it is done.

Latest posts

Back