Gel Liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried 3 different gel liners so far...

-Coastal Scents which dried up too fast so I don't like it.

-Maybelline Eyestudio which is ok and came with a useless brush. It was $10 so not bad and I finished to pot without it getting all lumpy.

-Pur Minerals which is a large pot but after a couple of weeks, it is starting to dry out on me.

I'm looking to try another brand of gel liner so I'm looking for suggestions...

I gave in to the Maybelline one because everyone was raving about the brush, from what I believe is MUA. I'm not a fan of the brush too.

I suggest WnW. Can go wrong since it's pretty cheap. Mine dried out, but before it did, it was heaven in a pot. Great staying power on the waterline.

I actually loved Maybelline's brush more than the gel itself.

I use Inglots gel liner. so far, i think its the best. their only problem is they dry up in the long run but they have a solution for this.

i use this liner daily as it stay on all day without smudging. n is very black.

I've tried wet'n'wild, MAC and HIP liners and they are all pretty good. However, when you combine staying power with price, wet'n'wild wins.

Bobbi Brown's long wearing gel liners are really good. They really stay on! I put on my hands to test the color and test other items. I forgot about it until I got home and I couldn't rub it off my hand.

In My Business I have only trusted one Gel Liner Over and Over Again and its MAC's FluidLine Gel Liner! It Stays put and you can do a range of different things with it! Its available in many colors!

I have tried a few on my own time to review for my YouTube Beauty Channel!

I'll do the bad news first lol

Coastal Scents Sucks It runs it dries out it is Horrible!

Wet n Wild Gel Liner is GOOD its only $3.99 its great!

Smashbox makes NICE gel liners in a Wide Variety of Colors!

Loreal HIP Gel Liner is pretty AWESOME! I believe that is about $6.99

i vote for bobby brown' s gel liners too.i have them all...

really longlasting and great colors too!. not cheap though...

Indelible were my favorite from what I had tried (they're an online brand, on a few different online stores. I bought most of mine from MadMinerals.org)

I'm a bit surprised about the comments on Coastal Scents. Most of mine were a lot goopier (wetter) than the Indelible ones, except for the black color that was showed up too dried out to even use.

I wouldn't bother with anything else having tried fluidlines. Worth every penny, it is awesome. I have it in four colours and frankly I'd buy the whole range without a thought, they have epic staying power, don't smudge, don't move, don't crease, don't fade.

I've had my first one close to two years now and it's only just beginning to dry out now.

I have the Elizebeth Arden gel liner, it comes in a little pot with a great thin flat brush, Its fab and lasts

My absolute favourites are Bobbi Brown's long wear gel eyeliners, they're the only eyeliner I've worn that stays on all day without fading/smudging/creasing or anything.

And they're definitely worth the price as they've lasted me for so long
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back