Makeup orgasm? Your favorite item.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG guys!!!!

I went to MAC today to do some self medicating and I tried on Pink Poodle lipglass! Holy Moses!!!! I nearly lost it there in MAC!!! That color is sooo pretty/juicy/sexy. The best pink lipgloss. Ever. Period. So needless to say I purchased 5 of them...

So that made me think... have you ever had a product that made you melt??

That lipgloss is so pretty, I don't have it but I tested it in the MAC store and I felt like an instant barbie doll.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pink Poodle you say? Sounds like I need this in my life. Hunny!! Yes!! It's a universal shade so it looks good on virtually everybody.

Pink Poodle was too bright for me. Im not used to shades like that and i had this years ago. Im more adventurous now so I should get it again. Right now im not even into makeup sadly. lol

That is a cute color. Is it overly sticky? I find the lipglasses to be more sticky than lustreglasses.

The only product I can think of that I adore and will never be without is Tarnish eyeliner by MAC. It's a great deep forest green that make my almost black eyes pop. I'm never without a backup on that one.

I lost my Pink Poodle a while ago, but it is def a pretty color. Maybe I'll go get it again.

The only product that has recently made me stop and do a little dance for is Diorshow Black Out.

I love pink poodle, it can be worn sheer or layered for a bright color. Everyone should check it out, but my ultimate favorite is MAC Girl About Town lipstick. It's super in your face bright so it's not for everyone, but I am wild for it.

Originally Posted by rose white /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love pink poodle, it can be worn sheer or layered for a bright color. Everyone should check it out, but my ultimate favorite is MAC Girl About Town lipstick. It's super in your face bright so it's not for everyone, but I am wild for it. I have Girl about Town, too! Love that color.

Strangely enough, I had a freakout when I tried Naked and Buck, the two matte shades in the Naked Palette. I'm not a huge matte eyeshadow fan because I usually find them powdery and difficult to blend, but NOT this! Like buttah!! It changed the way I look at matte shadows, now that I know what they CAN be like!

MMMmm I got that feeling from Lush & Flush lip and cheek stain from the Sephora Collection in Merlot. I looooove lip stains; this one comes in a tube and it looks like any typical jelly lip gloss. But there's actually a wand for an applicator and because its a jelly like substance, it glides on nicely and evenly!! Best part is that it stays on for hours, and I just use my Cherry Chapstick or my Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose lip balm after that to keep my lips moisturized. <3 <3 <3

You've definitely piqued my curiosity with this MAC lipglass though...gotta check that out!

J

Originally Posted by honybr /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is a cute color. Is it overly sticky? I find the lipglasses to be more sticky than lustreglasses.
The only product I can think of that I adore and will never be without is Tarnish eyeliner by MAC. It's a great deep forest green that make my almost black eyes pop. I'm never without a backup on that one.

It isn't too sticky for me but then I've never had a problem with MAC's lip glosses being too sticky for me.

The NARS Orgasm collection, for sure (no pun intended). ...and really just about any item, hee hee!

MAC Vanilla eyeshadow for me. It's my workhorse and always goes on my lids. Looks lovely by itself and makes other colors look great over it too. It has this texture that isn't quite matte but isn't shimmery either so it's soft and easy to blend but still gives the minimal matte look.

As for non-work horsyness there's a sample I have of YSL's Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara I got with an order from beautyticket.com a while ago that's SO AWESOME! If it didn't cost me a kidney to buy the full size thing I would.

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...If it didn't cost me a kidney to buy the full size thing I would. lol
laughing.gif

The Kryolan Shimmering Vision Palette is my new sweet talking man. Every time I use it I just have say something sweet to it.

MAC's Splashing is my favorite! Just everytime I put it on it's love. Its not a very unique color but I just love love love the way it looks on me (my perfect pink). I wish I bought at least 5 more haha
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back