Hidden Storage Potentials

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look at all the storage potentials that you can actualize...In, On, Under your stairs!

I store all my xmas and halloween decorations in the storage crawl space under my stairs. These are way more sophisticated.

stairs-storage-living-australia.jpg

285398.jpg

8419DSCF0374.JPG

wood_book_stairs.jpg

443-latest-interiors-richard-hill.jpg

1/2 my stairs is storage and 1/2 is where we have a fish tank so no drawers for me but when I saw the drawers...I thought it was the best idea ever!

I am such a sucker for storage. Seriously. I drool over storage solution catalogues. How awesome are some of those. Love that wine rack in the kitchen. AND! OMG, can you imagine how many pairs of shoes I could keep if every single step had a drawer inside? I'd have to have several floors in my house, but oooohhh.. mental image of my future dream home!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am such a sucker for storage. Seriously. I drool over storage solution catalogues. How awesome are some of those. Love that wine rack in the kitchen. AND! OMG, can you imagine how many pairs of shoes I could keep if every single step had a drawer inside? I'd have to have several floors in my house, but oooohhh.. mental image of my future dream home! Realistically, you only need 2 levels. or have a sunken livingroom with a couple of steps down. I was orgasmic when I saw the stairs. That's how moved I was! I look forward to Ikea catalogues.

Originally Posted by Chicken351 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wish I had stairs in my house now! me too!!

lol, knowing my shoe collection.... I'd need more than two drawers!

coolest storage evarrr!

Back